Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sugarscoop


Todays post is on Sugarscoop Records. The label dates back to the early 80's and released some disco boogie sounding records along with a smattering of electro funk in the mid eighties. The day I bought this record it seems Beat Electric did a post about it. No matter, here it is again for anyone who cares. I don't even know if anybody else but Steve reads this or not. So, Steve, here is a copy of The Bang Gang's "Street Music" for your private listening pleasure. I bought this record sealed which allowed me to rip it first play out of the package. Virgin ripping! NO, Steve, not virgin raping. I can't even believe you're thinking that right now, Steve... Jeez!

The Bang Gang - Street Music (Short Version)

The Bang Gang - Street Music (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment